Grilled potatoes with apples, onion and sausage
- Medium red potatoes cut into quarters or wedges
- Cored apples cut into wedges
- 1/2 of sliced onion
- 1 beef sausage
- Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of herbes de provence
- Salt, pepper
- Preheat grill. Boil potatoes in water for 6 minutes, until slightly cooked. Strain potatoes in a colander.
- Cut sausage into 2 inch pieces, and cross cut the skin of the sausage.
- Cut apples into wedges and core them. Slice onion.
- Place all ingredients on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with oil and Herbes de Provence, salt and pepper. Cook until gold and grilled through.